B787 Relief Captain | Norwegian Long Haul
B787 | RELIEF CAPTAIN | NORWEGIAN
Contract Term: 3 years renewable
Location/Base: Operational Base: London/Gatwick, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Bangkok and Paris
Ref #: 1560
Aircraft Type: B787
Rank: Relief/Cruise Captain
- JAA/EASA ATPL Licence
- JAA/EASA Medical Class one
- 5,000 hours total time
- 2,500 hours on any glass cockpit jet aircraft 1,500 PIC hours on any jet aircraft with MTOW of at least 40,000 kg OR 1,500 FO hours on wide body jets
- Non type rated B777/B787 pilots need to provide a training cost bond
Screenings ongoing throughout the year
On behalf of Norwegian Long Haul A/S we are looking for Relief Captains to fly Norwegian's new B787 Dreamliners. This is an excellent opportunity to build your career on one of the world's most modern long haul aircraft.
Pilots will be employed by Global Crew, in accordance with the applicable laws of the respective base country.
- Great Pay and Per Diems
- Layover accommodation and ground transportation provided by Norwegian
- Travel benefits for pilot and qualifying family members
- Medical Repatriation and personal accident and illness insurances are provided by Rishworth at no charge.