B747/757/767 and E190 rated candidates accepted for B737NG captain position
5 days left
- Full Time
9 Air is a newly established low-cost carrier created as a subsidiary of privately owned Juneyao Airlines. Its main hub is Guangzhou, the busy capital city of Canton. 50 B737NG were ordered to be delivered before 2020 and 5 of them are already in operation.
9 Air has ambitious plans to grow not only across the domestic market but to go into international market. Its network will cover destinations within a five hour flying time of Guangzhou, including locations in East Asia, Southeast Asia, Northeast Asia, South Asia and even Australia.
B747, B757.767 777 and E190 captains accepted and B737NG type-rating training will be given.
This Contract offers:
1. Up to US$20,000 after tax monthly service fee plus overtime paid over 75 per month
2. Choice of commuting and local working pattern including 6+2 and 6+3
3. Travel allowance, expatriate living allowance paid
4. Generous safety bonus and end of contract bonuses
5. Assending discount tickets, annual leave, accident and medical insurance provided
6. Base in Guangzhou
1. Hold current B737 type rating, or current E190, B747, B757/767 and B777 type-ratings
2. Have logged at least 3000 total hours and 600 PIC hours on type
3. Last flight on type within 12 months
4. Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
5. ICAO level 4 or above
6. No accidents or incidents reported
7. B737 captain age between 30 and 57, other type-ratings age between 30 and 55.
Tempo Aviation provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth information and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete the CAAC checks.
Our hard working consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our local assistants are based in a number of Chinese regional cities who will provide assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew. We also have specialists available for legal advice.
Apply for B747/757/767 and E190 rated candidates accepted for B737NG captain position
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly