E190 captain contracts with Beibu Gulf Air, A320 training available in two years
We welcome you to fly for this fast-growing Airline based in Nanning. The base Nanning is known as ‘Green city’ because of its abundance of lush tropical foliage. It is also a gateway to Southeast Asian countries.
By the end of 2015, this Airline will have 10 ERJ190 aircraft, and experienced captains are urgently required.
This contract offers:
1. Lucrative pay package up to US$18,300 monthly service fee with allowances and overtime on top
2. 10 different working patterns for pilots to choose from, including 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, 3 weeks on 3 weeks off, 4 weeks on 4 weeks off and 6 weeks on 3 weeks off etc.
3. US$8000 - US$12000 travel allowance paid each year plus unlimited jump-seat and discounted tickets for pilot and family members
4. Ascending annual bonus from US$12000 to US$23000 every year
5. Paid sick leave, insurance and more
6. US$20,000 loyalty bonus when renew contract
7. Instructor position available to existing captains
8. A320 training provided to E190 captains after two years
1. Have current E170-E195 ratings
2. Have logged at least 3000 total hours and 600 PIC hours on type
3. Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
4. ICAO level 4 or above
6. No accidents and incidents reported, no criminal record
7. Age 52 or below
Tempo Aviation provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth information and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete the CAAC checks.
Our hard working consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our local assistants are based in a number of Chinese regional cities who will provide assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew. We also have specialists available for legal advice.