Best A320 Captain Contract - Lucrative package, bases in nice coastal locations
4 days left
- Full Time
We invite you to consider joining China’s only leisure charter flight operator which has one of the largest and youngest Airbus fleet in Asia. This Airline has achieved 18 years of accident-free flights since operation began in 1998.
This Airline has recently revised their job offer, this new contract offers 4 attractive duty patterns, one of the highest paid package and some nicest bases in China.
Currently BCA operates 59 A319-321 aircraft and covers 18 international routes in Asia and over 120 routes across China. Beijing Capital Airlines has A330 flights to Copenhagen and Madrid, flights to UK, Canada and Australia will be coming soon.
This Contract offers:
1. Up to US$19000 after tax monthly service fee plus overtime paid over 80 block hours
2. Choice of commuting and local working pattern including 6+2. 6+3 and 4+4
3. US$2500 living allowance paid monthly and US$10,000 travel allowance paid twice a year.
4. Up to US$16,000 annual bonus and up to US$6000 annual safety bonus
5. Unlimited ID tickets for pilots and families and much more ...
6. Great choices of bases including the Haikou and Sanya in the island of Hainan, as well as Hangzhou, Guangzhou and Beijing.
1. Hold current A320 type rating
2. Have logged at least 3000 total hours and at lease 500 PIC hours on type
3. Last flight on type within 12 months
4. Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
5. ICAO level 4 or above
6. No accidents or incidents reported
7. Age 55 or below
Tempo Aviation provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth information and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete the CAAC checks.
Our hard working consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our local assistants are based in a number of Chinese regional cities who will provide assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew. We also have specialists available for legal advice.
Apply for Best A320 Captain Contract - Lucrative package, bases in nice coastal locations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly