B737NG Captains – Commuting/Non-Commuting
Sigma Aviation Services are delighted to announce that our client Sunexpress have a requirement for B737NG Captains.
This opportunity is open to all JAA/EASA licence holders with currency and 500 PIC hours on the B737NG meeting specific minimum requirements
Minimum requirements include:
- English level proficiency 4 or above
- 4000 hours total time
- 500 hours PIC on B737NG
- Less than 60 years of age at time of application
- Date of last flight MUST be within past 12 months (SIM only not acceptable)
Some highlights of the package include:
- Salary can be paid in Lira or Euro
- Commuting roster available with 7 consecutive days off every calendar month
- Access to fantastic routes with travel on Lufthansa, SunExpress and Turkish Airlines networks
- Loss of licence, health insurance, accident insurance all provided
Full Briefing back is provided including SIM profile. Psychometric assessment (DLR) is required including online preparation in advance of travel to Antalya for assessment (12 hours). Tickets on SunExpress network are provided for travel to assessment OR you can book your own flights and accommodation is provided instead.
If you are interested and would like to apply please contact Bob Fleming on email ID:firstname.lastname@example.org