A320 B737 Senior First Officer accepted for Lucky Air - Captain upgrade - Most Nationality accepted
This is a rare opportunity for pilots to be based in one of the most beautiful and fascinating part of China. Yunnan province is located in the south west of China, sharing its border with Burma, Laos and Vietnam. This region is home to a number of China’s ethnic minority groups and has some of the most magical and diverse scenery. There is also a sizable expat community in Yunnan.
Up till end of 2016, Lucky Air has a fleet of 38 aircraft and operate 88 flight routes including 77 domestic and 11 international which cover Japan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and Malaysia etc. In 2017, a number of A330 aircraft will start operation, the first overseas destination will be Moscow. By 2020, Lucky Air aims to have 70 aircraft including A320, B737, A330 and B787 aircraft and their network will extend to Europe and North America.
This contract offers:
1. SFO can be qualified for captain upgrade when completing 1000 right seat hours
2. 4+4, 4+2, 6+3, and resident duty patterns, with fixed number of off duty dates, pilot can also require for voluntary overtime flight whenever wish to.
3. Captain service fee: up to US$18,600 monthly remuneration plus overtime payment
4. Base in Kunming
5. $1100 monthly living allowance
6. $6000 annual travel allowance
7. $15000 annual safety bonus
8. Special bonus: $15000 to $25000 contract starting bonus for pilots start contract 3 months within successfully completion of CAAC SIM check
9. Paid sick leave, ID tickets, loss of license and medical insurance and more
10. TRI/TRE and management positions available to well performed captains
Current A320 or B737NG type rating
Have logged at least 3000 total hours and 1000 hours on type, some left seat experience on type required.
Hold a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
ICAO level 4 or above
Age 45 or below
No accidents or incidents reported
No criminal record
Tempo Aviation provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth information and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully completed the CAAC checks.
Our hard working consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our local assistants are based in a number of Chinese regional cities who will provide assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew. We also have specialists available for legal advice.
Apply for A320 B737 Senior First Officer accepted for Lucky Air - Captain upgrade - Most Nationality accepted
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly