Improved B737 Captain Contract - SF Airlines
SF Express is a perfect example of the phenomenal development of Chinese economy and enterprises. Established in 2009, this domestic express delivery company has rapidly become a household brand and built up a handsome fleet of 30 cargo aircraft featuring B757 and B737.
SF Airlines is a member of S.F. Express (Group) Co., Ltd., operating a network covers all parts of China from its hub in Shenzhen Baoan International Airport. SF Express has enjoyed significant success and financial growth. Currently, SF Airlines has started expanding into other parts of Asia Pacific region.
This contract offers:
1. local contract and 4 weeks on 2 weeks off commuting roster
2. Base in Shenzhen
3. Lucrative pay package including basic pay, flight allowance, per diem and seniority pay
4. Generous allowances including housing, transport and international travel
5. Excellent annual bonus and contract completion bonuses.
6. Medical insurance and loss of license insurance provided
7. Paid sick leave and paid medical treatment period up to 6 months
8. Instructor position available
1. Current B737 type-rating, logged at least 4000 total hours and 800 PIC hours on type.
1. First class medical
2. English level 4 or above
3. Age 55 or below
4. No accident, incident or criminal record
Tempo Aviation provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth information and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete the CAAC checks.
Our hard working consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our local assistants are based in a number of Chinese regional cities who will provide assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew. We also have specialists available for legal advice.