Continuing Airworthiness Manager P/H - UK
Zenon Aviation is assisting a bespoke aircraft management service and private jet charter operator in its search for Continuing Airworthiness Manager based in the West Midlands.
The operation is at its client’s disposal 24/7 to ensure that every detail of flights is cared for diligently and to ensure a continued efficient and safe operation. With an experienced operations and maintenance management team and modern flight scheduling and planning systems the successful candidate will be joining a well-run operation where attention to detail is key.
This is a Post Holder position and requires the successful candidate to be responsible for all aspects of Part M compliance for the company’s fleet and ensuring all maintenance is carried out on time and to approved standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and control aircraft maintenance programmes
- Analysis of the effectiveness of aircraft approved maintenance programmes
- Manage mandatory and non-mandatory modifications, changes and repairs to an approved standard
- Ensure all maintenance is carried out on time and in accordance with the approved maintenance programme
- Ensure all applicable airworthiness directives and operational directives with a continuing airworthiness impact are applied
- Ensure all defects are corrected by an appropriate approved maintenance organization
- Manage and archive all continuing airworthiness records and/or operators
- Submit initial and renewal applications in respect of Certificates of Airworthiness / ARC respectively
- Carry out corrective action raised by the Quality System in relation to Continuing Airworthiness
- Ensure Deferred Defects are closed within the time limits
You must be acceptable as a Form 4 holder and preferably have been ARC signatory. A minimum of 2 years managerial experience is required, preferably in a similar role.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively for a confidential call to discuss the role with our Recruitment Consultant, Ashley Ewen, please call – 01483 3973 85.
All applications will be handled in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.