Document Control & Technical Records Administrator
Zenon are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of an established organisation, one of the UK’s leading corporate maintenance facilities to source a Document Control & Technical Records Administrator on a six month contract based in Hampshire.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Fulfils the requirements of 145.A.55 with respect to maintenance records, ensuring that the records are secure and easily retrievable with comprehensive and legible contents
• Ensures that the update, security and integrity of all technical records is accomplished with the original documentation completed and dispatched to the Customer for their records in a timely manner.
• Supports the Customer Service Engineering Manager in preparing the budget/costs associated with delivering the plan
• Responsible for the update and administration of CAMP/CMP
• Produces defect cards as required and the closure of job cards on the system to ensure real-time progress is updated on Quantum
• Responsible for the production, development and currency of all relevant MOE maintenance procedures and adherence to regulatory requirements
• Responsible for responding to allocated NCR’s relating to Customer Service
The suitable candidate will hold the following knowledge and qualities:
• Understanding of EH&S practices and policies
• Knowledge of human factors, human performance and limitations
• Knowledge of organisational capabilities, privileges and limitations
• Knowledge of Part-M, Part-145 & any other relevant regulations
• Knowledge of relevant parts of the maintenance organisation exposition and procedures
• Knowledge of occurrence reporting systems (mandatory & internal) and understanding of the importance of reporting occurrences, incorrect maintenance data and existing or potential defects
• Knowledge of Safety Management Systems and Just Culture
• Knowledge of CDCCL when relevant
• Knowledge of EWIS when relevant
The successful candidate will have previous Document Control and Technical Records Experience and has worked in accordance with Part-145, specifically 145.A.47 and basic understanding of Part-M. Previous experience in aviation maintenance & data/records environment with experience of CAMP or CMP is desirable.
To apply, please send your latest CV to email@example.com or alternatively please call +44(0)14833 97386.
All applications will be handled in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Document Control & Technical Records Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly