First Officer | E195 | Stobart Air
Stobart Air are moving forward with expansion in 2017. Building on the airline’s existing operation at Southend for Flybe, the airline will commence operating Embraer EJETs (E195s) in 2017 and are now actively recruiting for EJet rated First Officers. Minimum requirements and overview of terms and condition outlined below.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to join a professional and expanding operation operating routes across Europe. Permanent employment contracts on offer.
A competitive package is on offer including:
- Permanent contract
- A stable fixed roster pattern 5:2:5:3
- Very competitive Salary package
- Per diems provided
- Interline tickets and ID 90 travel on Aer Lingus, Flybe and Etihad route networks
- 23 Days annual leave increasing with service
- Company pension scheme
- Loss of licence insurance
- Health insurance
- Annual medical
- Current bases – London Southend & Dublin bases
- Annual pay scale and salary increment
E Jet First Officers minimum requirements include:
- Minimum of 500 hours total time on EJet
- IAA EASA ATPL (or converted to IAA EASA licence at starting date)
- Unrestricted Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- No History of Incidents or Accidents
- Right to live and work in the EU without restriction or limitation.
Interview and SIM screening will be held in the UK JAN-FEB17. Candidates arrange own flights, accommodation will be provided and if successful cost of flights will be reimbursed.
Interested candidates are invited to send an up to date c.v. and cover letter