CAE Parc are exclusively assisting a key client with the recruitment of an experienced CAMO/ Planning Manager.
Start Date: ASAP
- Managing and supervising aircraft continuous airworthiness activities on the highest standards;
- Planning qualified manpower and resources to perform all required maintenance/ continuous airworthiness activities taking into consideration constant company growth.
- Supervising a small local team – ensuring that all members understand the organisations objectives
- Authorizing and publishing all company manuals concerning the CAMO department, determining all technical standards, procedures and practices and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations;
- Liaising with aviation regulatory authorities, aircraft original equipment manufacturers (OEM), and other operationally relevant entities.
- Have a valid aircraft maintenance license Part 66 Cat. C/B1 or C/B2 or equivalent license, or relevant university degree in aeronautic engineering;
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience in a managerial position in an engineering environment or a continuous airworthiness management organization;
- Must have extensive Boeing 747- 400 systems experience
- Have a detailed understanding of Maintenance, Engineering, Planning, Quality and Safety.
- Have knowledge of national and international legal requirements regarding aircraft maintenance, airworthiness and safe operations;
- Speak fluent English
- Be flexible, result-oriented, communicative, sociable and a team player;
- Be proactive in finding areas for improvement.
More jobs like this
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Aerospace Engineering jobs in Israel
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Flight Engineering jobs in Israel
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Aeronautical Engineer jobs in Israel
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul jobs in Israel
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Planning Engineer jobs in Israel