E-JET / Captain / Stobart Air
Direct Personnel International is currently recruiting an E-JET Captain on behalf of our client Stobart Air who is based in London & Dublin.
Due to incremental growth in Stobart Air are looking for enthusiastic & enthusiastic Captains to join their team. Stobart Air offer an excellent opportunity for candidates to join a professional and expanding operation operating routes across Europe.
They are focused on providing their pilots with a healthy work life balance. Stobart expect the best and that is why you will be treated like the best. If you can tick off all the below requirements then we want to hear from you.
- Currently operating as a Captain
- Minimum of 4000 hours total time
- 1000 hours command experience on E Jet family
- Valid E Jet type rating
- IAA EASA ATPL (or converted to IAA EASA licence at starting date)
- Unrestricted Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- No History of Incidents or Accidents
- Right to live and work in the EU without restriction or limitation.
- A stable fixed roster pattern 5:2:5:3
- Interline tickets and ID 90 travel on Aer Lingus, Flybe and Etihad route networks
- 23 Days annual leave increasing with service
- Company pension scheme
- Loss of licence insurance
- Health insurance
- Annual medical
- Current bases - Dublin & London Southend
- Excellent salary package and Per Diems
- Annual pay scale and salary increment
Direct personnel are the perfect partner for your aviation career. We have over 20 years experience in the aviation sector and a team full of dedicated specialists and advisers. We are here to lead your application through every step of the process, liaise with the airline and help you achieve your goal. Our personal approach gives you our full attention, offering 24 hour support.