Air traffic controller (ATC) – Tower
Air traffic controller (ATC) - Tower
CAE Parc Aviation is assisting a key client with the recruitment of Air Traffic Controllers in the Middle-East.
- Standard ATC Tower responsibilities
- Maintain coordination with other ATC units.
- Ensure that ATC procedures are up-to-date and in compliance with requirements, as well as responding to the needs of other users of the airport.
- Perform other related duties as may be required.
- Civil ATC licence
- Tower endorsement
- Ideally 5 years’ experience on the mentioned endorsement
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 5 or above