EMB 170/190 Captains Needed
Air Astana has been continuously growing for the last 16 years and has logged 14 years of successful and safe operation. Air Astana guarantees work-life balance and career progression. You would love to work for the airline with such a great reputation. To continue to build their supremacy, the airline requires pilots of B757/B767, A320 and EMB 170/190.
Don't hold back if you do meet the requirements below please contact us.
- 5500 Hours Total
- 1500 PIC Hours
- 500 PIC Hours on Type
- 200 Hours in the Past 12 Months on Type (preferred)
- Valid JAA/FAA/ICAO ATPL in English
- Current EMB170/190 Type Rating
- Valid Class I Medical Certificate from JAA/FAA/ICAO Member State
- Recent Sim Check
- CAT II & CAT III Qualification (preferred)
- Minimum English ICAO Level 4
- Non Commuting
- Bonus Upon Completion of the Full 3 Year Contract
- Accommodation Allowance
- Ground Transportation
- Worldwide Personal Accident & Emergency Medical insurance by Direct Personnel
- Loss of Income Assistance in case of an Accident.
- Travel Allowance
- ID 90 Tickets
- ZED Tickets
- Positive Space Coach with a Business Class Upgrade (when available)
- Medical Renewals cost Reimbursed
- Manuals and Uniform
Direct Personnel International are the perfect partner for your aviation career. We have over 20 years experience in the aviation sector and a team full of dedicated specialists and advisors. We are here to lead your application through every step of the process, liaise with the airline and help you achieve your goal.
Please contact Anna to obtain more details.