Operation Control Centre Manager | Asia
Proctor Aviation on behalf of its client currently hiring "Operation Control Centre Manager" Our client is offering excellent terms and conditions.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Manager Operations Control Centre (MOCC) will be responsible for developing, leading and directing, overseeing and managing all aspects of the Operations Control Center while developing and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders, and in particular the Airlines Senior Management team. The job holder will be the central authority to establish and modify policies for the operational control process and will have overall responsible for performance and delivery of the OCC department. In addition, the job holder will also be responsible for setting up and managing an effective and workable emergency response system for the airline.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
University degree preferably with Flight Dispatcher License or previous experience in an airline with Network Operations / OCC
Knowledgeable on / literate with IT systems relevant to airline operations such as Jeppesen.
10 years airline operational experience in a leadership role or 15 years’ experience at an airline.
Fully conversant with Manpower Resource Planning, Operations Control, Aircraft Planning, Crew Duty Regulations, Operational systems, Slot/Scheduling Management, Flight Planning (Fuel and ATC), fleet configuration, payload capacity and flying times, Airport Operations, Emergency Planning, etc.
Previous experience in driving and managing change within a complex and structured environment.
Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, Thai & Chinese.
JOB RELATED SKILLS
· Highly attuned communication skills
· Proven track record of effectively managing staff in a time pressure shift work environment
· Ability to quickly analyze and decide a course of action
· Systems literate and technology astute
· Strong and competent communicator
· Demonstrated effective leadership capabilities
· Confident and self-motivated
· Comfortable taking and accepting responsibility
· Able to delegate and work under intensive time pressures
· Financial Acumen and cost orientation
Please email us your updated Resume / CV to email@example.com in order for us to review your application