Zenon are delighted to have been commissioned by a large MRO Organisation to source a Shift Supervisor on a permanent basis for their flagship facility based in the Middle East.
Reporting to the Technical Director, your prime responsibility will be the Ramp Maintenance Team and to assure that the team performs maintenance in accordance with local regulations and all relevant procedures are adhered to in an efficient manner.
• Allocating appropriate manpower as needed by customer aircraft maintenance demands
• Compliance with company and regulatory body requirements at all times
• Working as part of the team to release, when appropriate, customer aircraft on line maintenance
• Reporting all relevant information to the Technical Director in a timely manner
• Ensuring that equipment, tools and data is made available to the Line Maintenance staff
• Controlling Line Maintenance as detailed by customer line maintenance contracts
• Monitoring of the Approved Supplier List in terms of supplied parts and reporting to the Quality Manager to include parts supplied from a supplier not listed
• Place in Quarantine any part suspected of being a non-approved part
• Control monitoring of the tools listed in the tools data-base
• Checking and recording all personal tools on an initial and regular interval
• Developing protocols to ensure only relevant and appropriate data is used for aircraft maintenance
• Review of work packages supplied from customers and ensuring that the scope falls within the approval granted from the Regulatory Body
• Providing and ensuring that a handover is available for any shift swap
• Return of customer work packages, tools, equipment in a timely manner
• Ensure that all staff work within the scope of their company approval
• Liaise with the Technical Director to ensure appropriate manpower is available for contracted workload
• Work as the point of contact for contracted customers
• Ensure that a system is followed for recording of man-hours and material consumed by customers
• Ensure all staff are trained to the required standards
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:-
• Prime focus on safety and quality operations
• Broad operational knowledge and experience in the functions of an Aviation operation or MRO;
• Have at least 2 years' experience in a Supervisory or Line Management role;
• ICAO type 1 license preferably with B1 & B2 equivalent endorsements;
• Excellent customer liaison skills
• Have broad experience in aircraft line maintenance
• Very fluent in speaking, reading, writing and understanding technical English documents. Arabic would be an advantage, but is not essential
• Either B737NG or A320 series endorsements
If this excellent opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01483 397385
Unfortunately only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.