Head of Safety
Zenon are delighted to have been commissioned to source a Head of Safety on a permanent basis for an Airline based in the Middle East.
Reporting directly to the Accountable Manager the successful candidate will oversee the Group Safety, Security, Operations Quality, Contingency Planning, Business Continuity and Enterprise Risk Management and ensure compliance with all safety related legislative, regulatory and corporate requirements.
• Is the responsible person nominated as the manager of SMS and is responsible for the day-to-day administration and oversight of the SMS operation throughout the organization on behalf of the Accountable Manager.
• Is responsible for making recommendations to the Accountable Manager in order to ensure the safe operation of the airlines aircraft on the ground and in the air.
• Is responsible for the overall management of safety risks and security threats to aircraft operations
• To Promote a Safety Culture within the Organization
• Must have had minimum 10 years’ experience in a management role within the Safety, Security and or Crisis Management function within the aviation business.
• Must have management experience with an externally audited SMS program and/or emergency management system for a recognized International airline.
• Should have a relevant bachelor or masters’ degree.
If this excellent opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01483 397383
Unfortunately only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.