Pre Ops Assistant
5 days left
- Full Time
Aeroprofessional are pleased to be recruiting for a Pre Ops position. This role is for one of our most prestigious clients in the north of England, must be filled as soon as possible!!
Don’t miss this great opportunity to work in an exciting environment in the aviation industry!!
- Minimum of grade C G.C.S.E. in maths and English or equivalent
- Knowledge of crew control and FTL
- Ability to challenge existing processes and look to create further efficiencies
- Flexible to travel as required
- Computer literate and demonstrated use of crew software (Sabre Rocade/Fatigue System/MS Office)
Apply for Pre Ops Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly