Zenon are currently searching for a number of Operations Coordinator to join a reputable Training Organisation based in the East Midlands
An opportunity has arisen for a position to fulfill the duty of an operations coordinator. This role will encompass flight dispatch and ground operations duty combined with providing assistance in human resources, finance, legal and varying administrative functions within a busy flight training and air operations environment.
As an Operations Coordinator your duties will include:
• Liaise with pilots and instructors in order to prepare a daily flight briefing and dispatch meeting
• Pro-actively work on scheduling and diary bookings for training, pipeline and charter operations
• Coordinate and update student/instructor allocation, roster, records and profile information
• Prepare charter quotations, complete bookings, allocate aircraft / flight crew and process payments
• Liaise with engineering on scheduling of maintenance and logistics and raise work orders
• Answer telephone enquiries, e-mails and perform administrative tasks
• Play a supporting role in accounts, including raising invoices and purchase orders as required
• Organize and schedule specialist training courses, seminars and individual bespoke bookings
The following would be advantageous but are not essential:
• Qualifications and experience in aviation
• Knowledge of operations within the aviation environment
• Experience within an ATO environment
• Familiarity with EASA and CAA requirements
• Qualified in basic Fire and First Aid at work (training will be provided if not)
• Competitive salary package commensurate with experience
• 20 days paid holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
• Required training will be provided
• Potential progression into a management role
If the above opportunity is of interest to you and you want to work for a forward thinking organisation please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this vacancy.