FAA Flight Instructors
We have been commissioned by one of the region’s leading flight training academies to source a number of Flight Instructors on a permanent basis for their facilities in the Middle East.
You primary objective will be to lead the academy’s students to successful completion of their flight and theoretical training together with the delivering best in class training with the ability to work effectively with students, colleagues and staff, in a climate that promotes professionalism and safe flying.
Successful candidates must have a minimum of 1000 hours and a current instructor rating.
• Providing flight instruction in accordance to the Flying Academy and FAA regulations and procedures;
• Develop course content, prepare schedules, maintaining records, ensuring the course standards, training requirements and objectives are met by each student in each flight course.
• Perform flight instruction in accordance with the FAA approval
• Ensure all students understand and practice all aspects of safe flying.
• Accurately maintaining all appropriate records: student training record, student logbook and electronic records.
• Recommend curriculum improvements when appropriate and develop new curriculum as assigned.
• Attend administrative standardization, in-service training and instructor development meetings as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you and you want to work for a forward thinking organisation with a true global footprint please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively for a confidential call to discuss the role with our Recruitment Consultant, Rachel Fry, please call – +44 (0)1483 397387.
Unfortunately only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.