Zenon are working with a Maintenance and Repair Organisation (MRO) based in the South of England in their search for a Technical Estimator.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Estimator will ensure the efficient provision of accurate and reliable Estimates and hold the following key responsibilities:
• Interpret manuals, drawings and information supplied by the potential customer to provide an accurate estimate.
• Be responsible for the preparation and submission of man-hour quotations as a basis for bid proposals as well as reviewing additional work requirements on base inputs
• Working as a team member on major commercial bids, supporting the Commercial Manager with any technical data presentation.
• Liaise with customers to determine exact requirements
• Undertake work on commercial bids
• Preparation and development of input schedules, including manpower resource predictions
• Support the preparation of commercial briefs
• Support the commercial coding of work data onto internal system
• Review of estimates against work orders carried out
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
• Proven experience in a base and/or line maintenance environment
• Experience of estimating for large aircraft maintenance activities
• Ability to interpret engineering data, identify issues with provided work scopes, and challenge where appropriate
• Ability to rapidly and accurately assess data, to support sound decision making
• Good verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate positively with stakeholders, sometimes in challenging situations
• Good organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Excellent IT skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Experience of working with an aircraft maintenance IT system
If the above opportunity is of interest to you and you want to work in a challenging and rewarding training environment please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 01483 397 385 for a confidential discussion.
Unfortunately only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.