PC12 Type Rated Captains
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a new VIP Operator, who is providing commercial and charter flights within the Region to source a number of Captains for their Head Quarters based in the Middle East.
The successful candidate will act as a pilot on PC12NG on multi-crew commercial operations in both IFR and VFR.
• Passionate about aviation.
• Highly motivated and always looking to improve their skills and knowledge.
• Easy-going and like to deal with people.
• Hard working and pro-active.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
• GCAA, EASA, FAA, CPL(A) with current IR
• PC12 Type Rating
• Medical Class 1
• ICAO ELP level 5 or higher
• 2500h Total time; 500h Turbine (Turbo-prop preferred);
• 1250h IFR
• 500h as PIC
• Multi Crew Experience 1500 hours or more or Flight Instructor Experience 1500 hours or more
• Experience on turbo-prop aircraft
• Experience in Commercial Air Transport Operations
• Experience in Nominated Post Holder duties
• FI or CRI rating
• FE or CRE rating
The client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and a great career plan with possibility of fast promotion, living in a very exciting and dynamic country.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please for your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.