A320 Line Captains
Proctor Aviation on behalf of its client, currently offering employment for type rated A320 Captains. Our client is offering excellent terms and conditions. The positions offer an immediate start upon completion of selection and will have a permanent, non-commuting roster.
- Valid ICAO ATPL
- Valid Instrument Rating
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- Minimum English Language Proficiency Level 4
- Should be below 60 years at the time of joining the Company
- Minimum Total Flying Hours on a multi-crew commercial airline jet– 5000 Hrs
- Minimum Total PIC Hours – 1500 Hrs
- Minimum PIC Hours on type (A320) – 500 Hrs
- Should have a minimum of three take-offs and landings in the last 90 days on the date of joining (Line/Sim)
Base: Kuwait (non-commuting roster)
Monthly Salary- Competitive Tax Free Salary
Total number of 42 block leaves in a year.
Accommodation- Hotel/Company accommodation
Travel benefits on the airlines network
Medical/Personal Accident Insurance provided by client
Loss of License insurance provided
The Captains shall fly to the destinations across Middle East, Asia, North America and Europe.
Please register on our website: www.proctoraviation.com or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for us to review your application.
Please provide the following information as a part of your application-
- Total PIC hrs on A320
- Date of last flight on A320
- Date of last sim on A320