SFI A320 - Freelance role - CAE Amsterdam
CAE is a global leader in modelling, simulation and training for civil aviation. With more than 210 full-flight simulators in 42 civil training locations worldwide, CAE has the largest network of civil training locations in the industry. CAE serves approximately 3,500 airlines, aircraft operators and manufacturers across the globe. Our vision is to be the recognized global training partner of choice to enhance safety, efficiency and readiness.
CAE Amsterdam is seeking Freelance A320 Flight Simulator Instructors to join their training department. Successful candidates will be passionate about teaching and excel in communicating their aviation knowledge and experience. With training facilities in over 30 countries, our instructors must be able to adapt their style to suit our diverse client base.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and passes in all Airline Transport Pilots License written exams
- Holds an existing instructor qualification or -rating issued by a Regulatory Authority
- Meets the relevant minimum qualification and experience requirements for qualification as a Simulator Instructor
- EASA licence with A320 SFI and Type Rating
- Previous flying and instructing experience on A320 is essential
- Must have basic computer proficiency - Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power point and other internet based programs
- Fluent in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer focused mind set
- Excellent teaching and communication skills
- Ability to adapt style to global client base
Starting date: March 2017
Availability: min. 8 sessions/month
Key Job Functions
- Responsible for conducting pre and post flight simulator briefings in a thorough, professional manner and in accordance with CAE standards.
- Conducting each simulator session in accordance with the CAE, Aircraft Manufacturer or the customers' Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) as required.
- Responsible for conducting classroom instruction in aircraft systems
- Providing simulator flight instruction for the issue of licenses, type ratings and certificates.
- Assist with courseware development in the training program to keep courses up to date, accurate and responsive to the client's needs and requests
- Completing the appropriate client training records accurately and comprehensively
- Completing duties as assigned by the Training Manager
If you would like more information, please contact Aleksandra Gardziej: