Part M/Part 145 Maintenance Manger
CAE Parc Aviation are presently accepting applications for the role of Part M / Part 145 Maintenance Manager on behalf of our client based in Ireland
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Supervise, manage and provide strong leadership to the aircraft maintenance team.
· Responsibility for staff training, performance assessment, work assignment and maintaining all relevant training documents for maintenance personnel
· Interface directly with support personnel and third party service providers to ensure an optimal and timely service is received from all service providers
· Plan and co-ordinate all scheduled maintenance events at such locations as decided by the Company
· Communicate regularly with the Company Quality Co-Coordinators to ensure the highest level of compliance is maintained at all times
· Initiate purchase requisitions as required
· Responsibility for managing and maintaining stores supplies ensuring adequate levels for aircraft parts, supplies and consumables are available when required
· Communicate maintenance, quality and safety issues to senior management
· Adhere to established policies and procedures within the Company framework
· Ensure adherence to established standards by maintenance personnel
· Develop and implement work processes, standards and policies for work conducted by maintenance team to ensure high levels of production and regulatory compliance
· Minimum of 5 years' experience in a management/supervisory EASA 145/PART M role in the Aviation Industry
· Minimum of at 5 years of maintenance experience on various types of aircraft
· Must be able to think and act independently and in an efficient manner
· Excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Ability to lead by example; Exhibits enthusiasm and encourages a sense of urgency.
· An experienced individual with strong leadership qualities to motivate the team to deliver a high level of service
Interested candidates that meet all of the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV ASAP.
More searches like this
- Aerospace Engineering $70,000 - $99,999 Permanent jobs in Ireland
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul $70,000 - $99,999 Permanent jobs in Ireland
- Multi-skills Engineering Leadership $70,000 - $99,999 Permanent jobs in Ireland
- Engineering Manager $70,000 - $99,999 Permanent jobs in Ireland
- Business Services $70,000 - $99,999 Permanent jobs in Ireland