A320 First Officer - February Screening
CAE Parc Aviation on behalf of our client Small Planet Airlines are seeking A320 First Officers for their Katowice, Gdansk and Paderborn.
- A minimum of 500 hours on the A320.
- Last flight within the last 3 years.
- Class 1 Medical Certificate.
- Valid EASA licence.
- Popular destinations.
- One year fixed term contract with option to extend based on satisfactory performance.
- Bonus is calculated so that 72 EUR (one hundred Euros) is paid for every planned block hour that exceeds 85 block hours per month.
Daily allowance: depends on the destination; paid per every twenty-four hours outside designated base.
February 2 Vilnius
February 8 Vilnius
February 9 Vilnius
February 14-15 Vilnius
February 15-16 Amsterdam
February 20-21 Vilnius
February 22 Vilnius
For a chance to join one of the upcoming assessments in February, please contact Brian at email@example.com or +35318161722