Flight Operations Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
CAE Parc Aviation are recruiting for the role of Flight Operations Manager for our client airline based in Cyprus. This would be a direct permanent contract with our client airline
Overall Role Purpose
- To be responsible for the flight operations ensuring that the highest levels of safety, regulatory compliance and operational efficiency are achieved and maintained.
- Ensure that the Airline meets or exceeds applicable regulatory and legal requirements and holds the appropriate approvals to conduct its operations.
- To provide an operational input to the construction of the business plan.
- To co-ordinate and lead the flight operations management team.
Skills / Qualifications
- Airline transport Pilots License (EASA ATPL)
- Boeing B737EFIS or NG type rating experience
- Minimum 5000 hrs total flight time with 1000 hrs PIC on type.
- B737 TRI qualification with TRE being an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ airline management experience (Postholder role) under EASA
- Comprehensive knowledge of air law, aircraft technical systems and airline procedures.
- Approval by the necessary regulatory authorities.
- Hold EU Passport
- 10 – 15 years’ experience as Pilot in Command
Interested candidates that meet all of the above skills/qualifications, please forward your CV immediately.
Apply for Flight Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly