CAE Parc are assisting a client with a Training Manager requirement based in Cyprus.
- Responsible for assuring their teams safe and efficient delivery of flight training.
- Management of resources to achieve or exceed the required number of training events in each financial year. This will include:
- Calculate the required number of instructors to meet the commercial training requirement.
- Manage the optimal mix of full time, part time and ad hoc instructors to meet the training need.
- In association with the Instructor Training department manage the initial and recurrent training requirements for all instructors and examiners.
- Maintain the instructor training records.
- Monitor client progress and ensure that any remedial training requirements are identified quickly. Ensure Account Executives and, if necessary, client Training Managers are kept informed of progress.
- Maintain continuous contact with the Sales and Scheduling departments to facilitate the smooth delivery of client training.
- Maintain oversight of the client training records to ensure the highest possible standard of record completion.
- Conduct all instructor performance reviews for all permanent instructors (full time and part time).
- In association with the HR department manage all personnel issues for the instructors to include salary increments, promotions, sickness records and holiday.
- Conduct Quality Assurance checks.
- Review client course critiques and monitor client opinion to ensure that, as far as possible training is meeting client needs and expectations.
- Ensure that processes are in place to guarantee that all training materials are the most current.
- Establish regular communication with all training centres and manufacturers to ensure that requirements are being met. Maintain an action tracker for all agreed actions.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- EASA ATPL licence
- Preferably 6000 hours
- TRI qualification
- 737 type rating
- Management experience
- Ability to live and work in EU
- Willingness to relocate to Cyprus
- High English proficiency
Apply for Training Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly