General Manager - Europe
CAE Parc Aviation are recruiting for the role of General Manager Europe for our international client airline. This role would be a direct permanent contract with our client and will require the individual to hold a multitude of functions and will be responsible for our client's European operations
Sales / Marketing / Operations / Station On Time Performance / Passenger Experience / Airport Sales / Local Authority / Continuous Improvement / Budget & Route Network Issues.
Experience & Skills:
- Background in both airline operations and airline sales & marketing with preferably over 10 years’ experience, of which at least 5 years in a leadership role, is required.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills required
- Ability to be effective in a high stress environment
- Demonstrated extensive leadership experience in managing complex processes within cross functional teams
- Experience managing and executing multiple priorities in a timely manner
- Exemplify a world class competitive mind set for implementing continuous improvement methodologies
- Excellent leadership skills with experience leading teams and direct reports
- Ability to influence and drive change at all levels of the organization
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Hold EU Passport
Interested candidates that meet all of the above required experience and skills, please submit your CV immediately. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
More searches like this
- Aviation and Airlines $70,000 - $99,999 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Airport and Ground Staff $70,000 - $99,999 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Customer Relationship/Marketing $70,000 - $99,999 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Aerospace Engineering $70,000 - $99,999 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Business Services $70,000 - $99,999 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom