General Manager - North America
CAE Parc Aviation are recruiting for the role of General Manager North America for our international client airline. This role would be a direct permanent contract with our client and will require the individual to hold a multitude of functions and will be responsible for our client's North American operations
Sales / Marketing / Operations / Station On Time Performance / Passenger Experience / Airport Sales / Local Authority / Continuous Improvement / Budget & Route Network Issues.
Experience & Skills:
- Background in both airline operations and airline sales & marketing with preferably over 10 years’ experience, of which at least 5 years in a leadership role, is required.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills required
- Ability to be effective in a high stress environment
- Demonstrated extensive leadership experience in managing complex processes within cross functional teams
- Experience managing and executing multiple priorities in a timely manner
- Exemplify a world class competitive mind set for implementing continuous improvement methodologies
- Excellent leadership skills with experience leading teams and direct reports
- Ability to influence and drive change at all levels of the organization
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Hold US Passport - essential
Interested candidates that meet all of the above required experience and skills, please submit your CV immediately. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
More jobs like this
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Aviation and Airlines jobs in United States
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Airport and Ground Staff jobs in United States
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Customer Relationship/Marketing jobs in United States
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Aerospace Engineering jobs in United States
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Business Services jobs in United States