B-737NG/EFIS Captains required in Europe (immediate start)
B-737 EFIS Captains required for European airline (immediate start)
We are delighted to announce on behalf of our client AirBaltic, B-737-EFIS Captains are required for a 10 month contract as a part of their fleet transition. And B737-NG Captains are welcome to apply.
- Location: Eastern Europe
- Airline: AirBaltic
- Position: B-737 EFIS Captains
- Bases: Riga
- Contract: 10 month renewable
- Commencement date: 20th March or 10th April
- Competitive remuneration
- Various options for Roster Pattern
- ACCOMMODATION: Provided by the airline in 4 star hotel or apartment.
- POSITIONING FLIGHTS: Provided by the airline.
- GROUND TRANSPORT: Provided by the airline
- INSURANCE: Provided by the airline
- Valid JAR –FCL or EASA ATPL
- Valid EASA Medical Class 1
- 5000 hours total time; 1000 hours on B737 and 150 hours within the last 12 months; a minimum of 500 hours total flight time as commander on type
- ICAO English 4
- Excellent communication skills and leadership abilities
- EU citizenship
SIM sessions are available in March, April, please be in touch to book for your SIM session.