B777 Captain Position - CHINA EASTERN
With 281 aircrafts in service and 72 new aircrafts on order, China Eastern is Chinas second-largest carrier by passenger numbers and the worlds third biggest carrier by market value. This Airline operates international, domestic and regional flights from its main hubs at Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport.
China Eastern has a strong presence on routes in Asia, North America, Europe and Australia flying to 191 domestic and international destinations and joined the SkyTeam global airline alliance in June 2011.
CEA has started accepting SFO for captain upgrade, pilots may need to fly on right seat for a while before training can be given. Detailed pay level & training arrangement will be confirmed soon.
This contract offers:
1. Captain services fee: USD 17,500 monthly remuneration with overtime and annual bonus on top
2. Base: Shangahi. Reverse scheduling available when 4-6 captains can be based in same location.
3. 20 days on per month rotation, and two on duty periods can be taken back to back
4. Up to 21 days paid annual leave and 8 days paid sick leave
5. 12 free international business or economy class round trip tickets
6. Additonal bonus, TRI/TRE positions, insurance and more.....
1. Hold current B777 type rating
2. Captain: have logged at least 3000 total PIC hours and 1500 PIC hours on type; SFO: have logged at least 3000 total and 1500 hours on type.
3. Last flight on type within 12 months
4. Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
5. ICAO level 4 or above
6. No accidents or incidents reported
7. Captain age 55 or below, SFO age 45 or below
Tempo Aviation provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth information and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete the CAAC checks.
Our hard working consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our local assistants are based in a number of Chinese regional cities who will provide assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew. We also have specialists available for legal advice.