Zenon are delighted to have been commissioned by a large MRO Organisation to source a Technical Trainer on a permanent basis for their flagship facility based in the Middle East.
Reporting to the Technical Director your prime responsibility will be the development of basic in-house training courses and for ensuring the most optimal training is available for staff requirements.
• Identification and communication of all required training
• Recommendations for training that will add value to the maintenance and the line maintenance business
• Training appointment of different interfaces including instructor led, CBT and self-study
• Development of simple courses to allow in-house capability for training
• Research and develop a business case and present options to allow Part 147 (or equivalent) training organisation
• Running a training organisation that will train significant numbers of students in most areas of aircraft maintenance
• Capability to act as an ambassador for the company in a Training Sales position
• Hands on Training, creating training courses, mentoring, managing budgets, reporting accurately and developing relationships
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:-
• Prime focus on safety and quality operations
• Broad operational knowledge and experience in the functions of an Aviation operation or MRO;
• Have at least 2 years' experience in a Supervisory or Line Management role;
• ICAO type 1 license preferably with B1 & B2 equivalent endorsements;
• Excellent customer liaison skills
• Have broad experience in aircraft line maintenance
• Very fluent in speaking, reading, writing and understanding technical English documents. Arabic would be an advantage, but is not essential
• Either B737NG or A320 series endorsements
If this excellent opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV in confidence to email@example.com or call 01483 397383
Unfortunately only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.