A319/320 Captain | West Air
A319/320 | CAPTAIN | WEST AIR
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client West Air are now accepting applications from A319/320 Captains for the placement of A319/320 Captains on a 3-year renewable contract with West Air based in Chongqing, China.
A319/320 West Air Contract
Presently they have an urgent requirement for A319/320 Captains offering very attractive terms and conditions:
Contract Term: 3 years renewable.
Location/Base: Chongqing, China
Ref #: 1593
Aircraft Type: A320
A319/320 WEST AIR
A320 Minimum Requirements
- Total Time: 4000+ hours (commercial)
- PIC on type: 500+ PIC hours on A319/320/321
- Flight Currency: Last flight as PIC on type within 24 months
- Age: Under 55 at start of contract
- No records of accident or incident
- No criminal history
- Citizen of country that has diplomatic relations with China and an ICAO member state
Screenings are on-going, and held monthly.
West Air is a low-cost airline based in New North Zone, Chongqing, China, operating a scheduled passenger network to 18 domestic destinations out of Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport and one international one to Changi Airport in Singapore. The company was established in 2006 by its parent company Hainan Airlines.
- Attractive roster patterns and excellent pay!!!