B737NG Non Type Rated Captains | Skymark Airlines | Urgent Requirements
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Skymark Airlines are now accepting applications from B737NG Captains Non Type Rated for the placement of B737NG Captain Non Type Rated on a 3 years renewable contract with Skymark Airlines based in Japan.
Contract Term: 3 years, renewable
Location/Base: Tokyo or Kobe, Japan- with commute home each month
Ref #: 570
Aircraft Type: B737-6/7/8/900 NG
Rank: B737NG NTR Captain
B737NG SKYMARK AIRLINES
B737NG Minimum Requirements
- Total Time: 5000+ hours,
- PIC time: 1500+ hours (on commercial jet 20+ tons MTOW),
- Aircraft Types: B717, B737-400/900, B757, B767, B744, B777, B787, A300-600, A320/21, A330, A340, A380, MD90, MD11, EMB145-195, CRJ200-1000 and F100.
- ICAO ATP Licence with relevant and valid Jet Type Rating & Class 1 Medical Certificate,
- Flight Radiotelephony Operator's Licence,
- ICAO English Proficiency Level 4 or above,
- Last flight within 12 months (on relevant jet aircraft),
- Under 50 years of age at date of application (above 35 years preferred).
- 10 days off per month after completion of training plus 20 days annual leave per year.
- Excellent pay and allowances, including per diems, accommodation, education and furniture.
- Air tickets for your monthly commute home or ticket allowance for months you choose to remain in Japan.
- Worldwide Medical Insurance cover - provided by Rishworth (at no cost to you).
- On going in Tokyo throughout 2016 and 2017.
Skymark Airlines is Japan's 3rd largest independent carrier, currently operating 26 B737-800’s. The airline is an LCC based in Haneda, the airport closest to the centre of Tokyo and operates scheduled passenger flights throughout Japan. Skymark haa shown strong performance in recent years and is now looking for experienced commercial Jet Captains.
Excellent commuting roster and pay package!