Exclusive - Captain B737 Norwegian
Exclusive | Captain B737 Norwegian | Permanent
Our client needs little introduction as a recognised global brand. We are delighted to be working exclusively with them to recruit B737 Captains to operate their short haul network.
- Open ended contract
- Competitive European salary including per diems and phone allowance
- Various European Bases
- Loss of license insurance
- Confirmed weekly screening and start dates
- Valid EASA License, Class I Medical and EU Passport
- 500 hours PIC on B737 300-900
- 1000 hours on B737 300-900
- 5000 hours total time
- 150 hours PIC hours within last 12 months
Interview and SIM screening will be held in OSL or AMS. Accommodation to be arranged if screening is held over 2 days (Captains only). Travel on the airlines short haul network will be provided.
Resource Group Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24 hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
For more information on how to apply for the position please contact Tamara Springham on +44 (0) 1256 368 500, +44 (0) 788 768 6298 or alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long term professional relationship.