Technical Engineer - Fleet Perfomrance
Aeroprofessional are pleased to be recruiting for a Technical Engineer position for one of our most prestigious UK clients. This role is based in Didsbury, Manchester.
You will be able to manage and develop the client’s preventative maintenance programme for the fleet of Embraer E170/E190 aircraft, with a focus on the highest levels of aircraft reliability.
If you meet the requirements for this role, please do not hesitate to apply for this fantastic career opportunity.
- EASA Part-66 B1 or B2 licence or equivalent technical qualification.
- Relevant experience working as a Licenced Aircraft Engineer or within a related technical role.
- It is desirable you have a type rating on Embraer E170/E190 aircraft.
- Recent experience on modern commercial aircraft types.
- You must be computer literate.
- The right to live and work in the UK.