Customer Service Engineer - Interiors
Zenon Recruitment is extremely pleased to support a well-known Corporate Maintenance Facility based in Hampshire who is looking for an experienced business jet aircraft Interior fitter to move into an office based role as Customer Service Engineer – Interiors.
The position is permanent, working Monday to Friday paying a competitive salary with company benefits such as Health Care and Pension.
Responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to the following:
• Responsible for assessing, analysing and transcribing all approved maintenance data into the system.
• Identifies Warranty terms on a case-by-case basis (i.e. per quote) and annotates system accordingly.
• Ensures that all Warranty items are tracked and processed correctly from quote through to invoice.
• Identifies Integrated Service Plans (e.g. MSP, Smart Parts) on a case-by-case basis (i.e. per quote) and annotates the system accordingly.
• Prepares ‘fully engineered’ work packs and Quotations on behalf of the Customer Support Manager.
Experience and Skills required:
• Experience in liaising with OEMs and clients would be advantageous though not a necessity
• Knowledge of Part-M, Part-145 & Part 21J
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to manage workloads and prioritisation
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call directly on 01483 397386.
Only candidates with the right to work in the EU without a work Visa will be considered.
All applications will be handled in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Customer Service Engineer - Interiors
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly