Customer Service Engineer - Interiors
Zenon Recruitment is extremely pleased to support a well-known Corporate Maintenance Facility based in Hampshire who is looking for an experienced business jet aircraft Interior fitter to move into an office based role as Customer Service Engineer – Interiors.
The position is permanent, working Monday to Friday paying a competitive salary with company benefits such as Health Care and Pension.
Responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to the following:
• Responsible for assessing, analysing and transcribing all approved maintenance data into the system.
• Identifies Warranty terms on a case-by-case basis (i.e. per quote) and annotates system accordingly.
• Ensures that all Warranty items are tracked and processed correctly from quote through to invoice.
• Identifies Integrated Service Plans (e.g. MSP, Smart Parts) on a case-by-case basis (i.e. per quote) and annotates the system accordingly.
• Prepares ‘fully engineered’ work packs and Quotations on behalf of the Customer Support Manager.
Experience and Skills required:
• Experience in liaising with OEMs and clients would be advantageous though not a necessity
• Knowledge of Part-M, Part-145 & Part 21J
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to manage workloads and prioritisation
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 01483 397386.
Only candidates with the right to work in the EU without a work Visa will be considered.
All applications will be handled in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.