Flight Crew - Roadshows - Dubai
1 day left
- Full Time
Take command of your career
Join Emirates as a pilot and fly for one of the world’s fastest-growing airlines. You will also enjoy generous housing, education and medical benefits while calling Dubai your new home. It's an exciting time for us and our young and modern fleet is set to keep expanding.
In response to the airline's expansion, we have made some changes to our requirements, which are designed to improve job security, and create more opportunities for pilots with Emirates, which will enhance career progression prospects.
If you have an ICAO ATPL (or USA equivalent), ICAO English level 4 certification or above, and experience flying multi-engine, multi-crew turboprop and jet aircraft including business jets weighing at least 10 tonnes, come and meet our recruitment team and find out what it’s like to be part of the Emirates team.
- 1 - 2 March : Lisbon, Portugal
- 3 - 4 March : Madrid, Spain
- 5 - 6 March : Barcelona, Spain
- 7 - 8 March : Paris, France
- 9 - 10 March : Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 11 - 12 March : Brussels, Belgium
- 13 - 14 March : Frankfurt, Germany
- 15 - 16 March : Milan, Italy
- 17 - 18 March : Warsaw, Poland
- 19 - 20 March : Prague, Czech Republic
- 21 - 22 March : Budapest, Hungary
- 23 - 24 March : Dublin, Ireland
- 25 - 26 March : Glasgow, Scotland
- 27 - 28 March : Manchester, England
For more information on the schedule and requirements and to apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.