Synthetic Flight Instructors (SFI)
A320/A330 AIRBUS SFI
- Hold or have held an ATPL, have a valid SFI or TRI license
- 1500 hours on A-320 or A-330 including 100 as PIC
- Substantial experience as A320 or A330 SFI or TRI
- Be able to teach, brief and de-brief in fluent English
- A truly passionate Instructor, eager to transfer skill and knowledge at highest standard.
- A minimum 3 year commitment
- A high level of airmanship ready to teach in a multicultural environment.
- Exciting working environment in a dynamic team
- Compatible improved package including healthcare, housing allowance & yearly bonus
- Attractive working pattern
Ideal position for a retired or medically grounded SFI/TRI who is willing to relocate to Beijing.
If you are willing to join a dynamic team, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org