Maintenance Operation Manager (TL)
Proctor Aviation on behalf of its client currently hiring Maintenance Operation Manager (TL)
Report To (Direct Report): Director Technical
The Maintenance Operation Manager assumes overall responsibility for the running of MCC. The MCC Manager will devise processes to ensure all functions of MCC are correctly performed and will ensure they are adhered to. The position will be the focal point for managerial and non operational queries during the working week
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that Line/Periodic Maintenance and Inspection are carried out according to maintenance schedule.
- Monitor all maintenance/inspection activities and ensure they have been carried out according to appropriate instruction and authority requirements.
- Review all assigned activities and co-ordinate with Maintenance Planning to ensure that assignment of manpower is according to pre-planned work.
- Co-ordinate with Engineering Support and Quality Control for incorporation of AD and SB.
- Report utilization man-hour to Maintenance Planning.
The MO Manager will assume overall responsibility for the performance of the MCC and the Maintenance Operations team. He/She will devise processes and systems to ensure all functions of MCC are correctly performed and adhered to. Those functions will be detailed in the GMM (General Maintenance Manual) :
- To provide technical AOG support to “In Service Aircraft”.
- Coordinate with OCC to ensure Operations are kept informed of all Technical situations and time scales.
- Coordinate with the Technical Project Manager for planned maintenance ensuring all required resources are available
- MCC will track all Deferred defects, working to clear the defect before the time limit expires and also to keep the number of Deferred defects to a minimum
- MCC will write a daily Technical report and update all Maintenance systems
- MCC will review all tech log pages
- Chair a daily meeting to review previous day and coordinate the current days Maintenance
- Mentor and train where necessary Maintenance Operations Staff and constantly seeking to improve staff performance
Education/ Certification/ Skills and Experience:
- Must have handled 4-10 Fleet of Boeing Aircrafts
- 10 years’ experience, preferably with aerospace / airlines
- A&P License (FAA, CAA).
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to follow directions and remain on task.
Please email us your updated Resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for us to review your application