Cabin Safety Certified Verification Engineer (CVE)
4 days left
- Full Time
Working in a close-knit team environment, the Cabin Safety CVE will provide support to both the design team as a whole and to the Head of Design. The successful candidate will be suitably experienced to be appointed as a company Compliance Verification Engineer signatory for cabin safety related design changes, and will possess the maturity and competence to execute these duties within the limits of experience and knowledge.
- A minimum of five years’ experience within the relevant design engineering subject/discipline.
- Relevant technical qualifications including an apprenticeship, further educational qualifications such as a degree, or specific training with appropriate discipline specific knowledge such as EASA Part 21J and approval knowledge.
- Strong background in cabin changes such as seat modifications, seating arrangements, cabin furnishings, galley and monument changes, cabin structures, cabin lighting and emergency systems, witnessing of flammability testing.
- Be able to provide evidence of previous active participation in design and design certification processes, and component or equipment development and qualification programmes.
- Computer literate (conversant with MS Office software such as Word or Excel, and Auto-CAD computer aided design software), and familiar with EASA, CAA and FAA websites.
- Experience mentoring and providing technical leadership to small teams in a design office environment.
These positions will lead to promotion for the right candidate into the role of Head of Design and/or Head of Office of Airworthiness.
Apply for Cabin Safety Certified Verification Engineer (CVE)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly