Compliance Monitoring Manager
New Airline Based in Dublin, Ireland
Scandinavian Airlines Ireland
Position – Compliance Monitoring Manager
Location – Dublin Ireland
Amazing opportunity to be a part of something NEW and put your footprint on a start-up Airline that will be based in Dublin, Ireland.
Scandinavian Airlines Ireland aims to be the leading modern carrier in Europe and will be at the forefront of innovation and technology with a fleet of A320 neo’s and a forward thinking, progressive attitude to the industry
We are looking to build a team of highly motivated, innovative, entrepreneurial individuals that want to take part in a start-up journey, excited by the idea of big goals, able to push the boundaries of what once was thought impossible.
Whilst being financially backed by one of Europe’s leading flag carriers - SAS, Scandinavian Airlines Ireland will be built from the ground with its employees as the forefront of its development. The mission is to build a new airline that offers our customers premium quality service they expect whilst creating a new, exciting and efficient way of working to manage costs and increase profitability.
We want to be on the forefront of innovation within the industry and build a unique model, focusing on new technologies to reduce costs and business strategies to deliver the expected services and returns. In order to realize it, we need to recruit individuals with the right attitude and who possess the ability to think outside of the box.
CAE Parc Aviation have been exclusively appointed to recruit and appoint a dynamic and highly motivated Compliance Monitoring Manager who promotes innovation and who will be instrumental in the development and the direction of this new Airline.
The Compliance Monitoring Manager is expected to lead by example, motivating the newly established team and creating opportunities for individuals to make their ideas heard so that every employee feels like that are making a difference and having an impact.
- You have entrepreneurial spirit, demonstrating genuine passion for building a new, innovative company.
- You are motivated by success and personal development as well as being part of growing something significant.
- You must be enthusiastic with high standards in relation to safety and quality.
- You have a creative and analytical mindset.
- You are creative and possess the ability to take ideas from concept to reality ensuring the continuous development of the Airline and its efficiency.
- You lead by example and are involved in the day to day activities of the Airline.
Experience & Qualifications
- A relivant 3rd Level Qualification or Equivelent, significant experience will be considered over a formal qualification.
- Proven experience in a similar position at this level
- Auditor training.
- You have the ability to work in and manage a team, motivating individuals to reach their full potential.
- Sound knowledge of modern aviation business models and how this connects to P/L.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Formal education is less relevant and takes second place to attitude and experience.
We welcome your application!
DO NOT delay, we expect a significant amount of interest in these positions and we are looking to move quickly to make these critical hires.
For further information, please contact Vaida Visinskaite at CAE Parc Aviation