B757/767 / First Officers - Fast Screening and Immediate Start
B757/B767 First officers Needed!
Air Astana, the Kazakhstani national carrier is an enthusiastic airline with a great work culture, providing their pilots with support and promoting career progression. Air Astana is offering commuting and noncommuting roster pattern.
Since 2001 The airline is lunching new services to several destinations and have also signed codeshare agreements with Air France-KLM.
Due to expansion and the arrival of new aircraft, we are currently looking for enthusiastic B757/B767 First Officers.
B757/B767 First Officer Minimum Requirements:
- 1500 total time
- 500 hours on B757/B767 type
- A current and valid JAA/FAA/ICAO ATPL in English
- A current B757/767 Type Rating
- Hold a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate issued by JAA/FAA/ICAO Member State
- Last Flight on Type ideally within the last 6 months
- Last SIM check with at least 3 months validity
- CAT II & CAT III qualified
- ICAO level 4 English Certification
- Be under the age of 45
- Non Commuting
- Bonus Upon Completion of the Full 3 Year Contract
- Accommodation Allowance
- Ground Transportation
- Worldwide Personal Accident & Emergency Medical insurance by Direct Personnel
- Loss of Income Assistance in case of an Accident.
- Travel Allowance
- ID 90 Tickets
- ZED Tickets
- Positive Space Coach with a Business Class Upgrade (when available)
- Medical Renewals cost Reimbursed
- Manuals and Uniform
Apply Right Away!
Direct Personnel International are the perfect partner for your aviation career. We have over 20 years experience in the aviation sector and a team full of dedicated specialists and advisors. We are here to lead your application through every step of the process, liaise with the airline and help you achieve your goal.
Chat to Anna about this role!