Financial Controller in the Caribbean for a permanent contract
We are pleased to inform you that we are recruiting the Financial Controller for our client in the Caribbean region. It is a permanent position.
Our client is a leading and well-established airline based in the beautiful Caribbean islands known as the paradise for tourists. The airline operates scheduled service on domestic and regional routes.
Remuneration: Up to US$105,000 Per Annum Tax-Free; Two Bedroom Apartment and a Vehicle for the duration of the contract.
Key Performance Areas:
- Manage finance team
- Indirect manager to overseas station managers/ supervisors from a financial control and profitability perspective
- Manage payroll
- Analyse performance for all companies
- Understand cost base for all companies and develop plans to minimize costs
- Revenue Analysis- review pricing structure, route profitability to ensure that fixed costs are covered and contribution to profit is maximized for ATC including charter flights
- Measure profitability of FSL/ PAC/ CAMS contracts and jobs
- Measure group profitability and pricing of services to related companies
- Present individual P & Ls to chairman on a monthly basis. Ensure that balance sheets for each company are reconciled and are a true reflection of the state of the business.
- Prepare budgets by company in conjunction with dept manager, hold performance review meetings with each dept on a quarterly basis to discuss financial performance and formulate plans to resolve issues/ improve performance
- Quarterly accounts for banks
- Annual consolidated accounts for auditors
- Projects- new routes/ services/ streams of revenue. Cost reduction projects.
- Resource allocation.
- Perform a cost/ benefit analysis for each project prior to investment and post investment analysis to measure how effectively projects are managed.
- A minimum of 4 years work accounting experience of which 2 years is in the Airline Industry
- Professional Accounting/Finance Qualifications
- English to a workable business level
General: The position will suit a candidate with substantial accounting knowledge. It provides opportunity to work in a lucrative region with immense growth opportunities
To apply: Please send your CV (ONLY) via firstname.lastname@example.org for review and further information.