Captain | A320 | Singapore
Budget Aviation Holdings ("BAH"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Singapore Airlines Group ("SIA") formed in 2016, owns and manages SIA’s low-cost carriers ("LCCs") Scoot and Tigerair. Scoot and Tigerair offer a combined network of 56 destinations over 16 countries across the Asia Pacific, with Scoot operating an all-787 Dreamliner fleet to medium-to-long-haul destinations and Tigerair offering short-to-medium-haul flights on its Airbus A320-family aircraft from Singapore.
We are looking for passionate, people-focused individuals who love travel, making new friends and pushing boundaries to join us in enabling memorable experiences for our customers as we grow from strength to strength.
If you have that warm, passionate and genuine personality, and are committed to the pursuit of roaring excellence, apply today!
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore
- A Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore issued ICAO ATPL (foreign ATPL will be required to undergo licence conversion which requires an instrument rating and a proficiency check that has a minimum of 6 months' validity.)
- Total Flight Time of ≥3500 hours.
- Minimum of 1,000 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on multi-engine jet or turbine, civil registered transport aircraft certificated for multi-crew operation.
- A320 Type Rating with a minimum of 500 Hours in command (PIC) on Airbus A320
- Demonstrate the ability to speak and understand English with a minimum of ICAO Level 5 or above
- A Class 1 unrestricted medical approved by the Civil Aviation Medical Board (CAMB)
- Do note that reference check may be conducted for shortlisted candidates
- Do note that shortlisted candidates will be receiving an email from us to proceed with a series of online tests and interviews. First Officer and Captain Candidates would require Simulator Assessment.
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.