Cadet Pilot Programme - Singapore
Cadet Pilot Programme
Budget Aviation Holdings ("BAH"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Singapore Airlines Group ("SIA") formed in 2016, owns and manages SIA’s low-cost carriers ("LCCs") Scoot and Tigerair. Scoot and Tigerair offer a combined network of 56 destinations over 16 countries across the Asia Pacific, with Scoot operating an all-787 Dreamliner fleet to medium-to-long-haul destinations and Tigerair offering short-to-medium-haul flights on its Airbus A320-family aircraft from Singapore.
We are looking for passionate, people-focused individuals who love travel, making new friends and pushing boundaries to join us in enabling memorable experiences for our customers as we grow from strength to strength.
If you have that warm, passionate and genuine personality, and are committed to the pursuit of roaring excellence, apply today!
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore upon completion of training.
- GCE 'O' level and above. A minimum of 5 Credits in the GCE 'O' level or its equivalent at one sitting. These must include English, Mathematics and a Science subject, preferably Physics.
- Qualify for Class I unrestricted medical certification as approved by the Civil Aviation Medical Board (CAMB).
- Good visual acuity of at least 6/60 without optical aid, correctable to 6/6 and not colour blind.
- Be able to commit to a period of 18 months of consecutive training with no disruption.
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be notified. Do note that shortlisted candidates will be receiving email from us to proceed with a series of online tests.
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.