Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the UK Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source a Stores Supervisor on a permanent basis for their Head Quarters based in the London Airports Area.
• The day to day running of the stores in conjunction with the Base Maintenance Manager.
• Ensuring correct materials handling and storage conditions are maintained to regulation standards, paying particular attention to shelf life items.
• Ensure that the interface between the hangar and stores is maintained to an acceptable level.
• Ensuring good housekeeping within the stores environment and associated remote storage areas.
• Ensuring that all despatched items are routed through the appropriate carriers with particular attention being paid to the carriage of hazardous goods.
• Ensure continuous serviceability and calibration of tooling and equipment.
• Ensure that core returns are processed as directed in a timely manner.
• Ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with relevant company and Health and Safety procedures.
• So far as quality is concerned, he is to ensure that all staff under his control are properly directed, have comprehensive work instructions, and adequately briefed on each activity and understand and work to the quality system.
• The organisation and control of labour, including holiday and shift cover where required.
• Liaising with the Base Maintenance Manager with reference to additional labour as deemed to be required to maintain sufficient manning levels.
• The control and disposal of packaging and stores associated waste products.
• Constantly seek improvement in all activities to maximise productivity and minimise cost.
• Perform any other duties within your capabilities as directed by the Company
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates who have the ability to work in the UK without a visa will be contacted.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.