Airworthiness Review Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Zenon are delighted to have been commissioned to source an Airworthiness Review Manager on a permanent basis for a leading, global provider of Private and Business aviation services based in South UK.
Reporting directly to the Technical Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the issuing of the Airworthiness Review Certificate, the renewal and extension process for the clients fleet of aircraft to ensure continued airworthiness.
• Responsible for the control, Issue, renewal and extension of Airworthiness Review Certificates.
• The completion and submission of applications for the initial issue of Certificates of Airworthiness, or renewal recommendations according to NAA requirements.
• The completion and submission of all applications associated with Certificates of Airworthiness, including but not limited to aircraft registrations, radio license, Mode S, Selcal, ELT, RVSM, and including all necessary liaison with regulatory authorities
• The management of the Company's Tech Log System (Part M, MA 306) including Cabin Log, and Technical Log Page changes in a manner acceptable to the CAA.
• Production, amendment and control of CAT.IDE statements and as may be required by subsequent legislation.
• Support the Technical Services Manager on new, and used, aircraft acceptance and returns.
• Production, amendment and control of MEL’s for the client’s fleet of aircraft, including procedures and approvals and the issuance of RIEs (Repair Interval Extensions).
• Production, amendment and control of Mass and Balance Schedules for the client’s fleet or aircraft.
• Production of AD Statements for the Fleet consistent with ARC renewals, C of A renewals or aircraft returns.
• Responsible for obtaining Permits to Fly
• Coordinate effectively between Technical Services, Fleet Management Team and other key departments within the client.
• Responsible for delivering projects as defined by the Technical Director keeping him/her fully appraised at all times in all activities.
• Resolution of Quality System non conformity reports as relevant to the role.
• Nominated Airworthiness Technical Representative (NATR) for IOMAR where required
If this excellent opportunity is of interest to you and you want to work for a forward thinking company with a true global footprint, please forward your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01483 397383
Unfortunately only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Airworthiness Review Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly