Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one the UK Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source a Purchaser on a permanent basis for their facilities based in the London Airports Region.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- The procurement of aircraft parts, services and consumables to ensure the facility is able to function efficiently
- Providing input for the development of policies and procedures for Materials Purchasing and ensuring these are understood and adhered to.
- Ensure that the interface between the hangar and Purchasing is maintained to an acceptable level.
- Ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with relevant company and Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensuring you understand duties and responsibilities
- Constantly seek improvement in all activities to maximise productivity and minimise cost.
- Optimising the Company’s investment in materials and parts ensuring that costs and expenditure are controlled within budget and seeking approval for any variance.
- Ensuring that orders for parts and supplies are only placed with approved suppliers, and assessment of supplier performance.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Previous Purchasing Experience is essential
- Base Maintenance Environment is desirable
- Computer and IT literate
- Should have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to prioritise workload
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Unfortunately only shortlisted candidates with the ability to work within the EU without a work permit will be contacted.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this vacancy.
More jobs like this
- Permanent Aerospace Engineering jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent Manufacturing jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent Manufacturing Supply and Procurement jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent Materials Management and Transport jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent Business Services jobs in London (Greater)